Get ready for more supernatural mysteries and paranormal adventures with Season Two of Warehouse 13! Join Pete, Myka, Artie and their quirky crew on the chase for fantastical new artifacts across the globe and through time. Racing against the clock, these dangerous missions lead them to discover new allies and encounter treacherous old foes... and an unexpected new villain. Wildly entertaining and filled with inventions and gadgetry, now's your chance to snag, bag, and tag this three-disc set that catalogs and archives twelve action-packed episodes plus top-secret bonus features, including the thrilling crossover episode from Eureka, "Crossing Over."
- A Thrilleromedy: The cast and crew of Warehouse 13 discuss the evolution of the show and expand on the relationships of the characters.
- A Stitch in Time: Get to know the team's unexpected new nemesis, the time-travelling H.G. Wells (no, not that H.G. Wells!), who's not all she appears to be.
- Designing the Warehouse: Discover the inspirations behind the design of the warehouse(sic) and the artifacts it contains.
- Gag Reel
- Photo Gallery
- Video Blogs:
- On season two (untitled)
- "W13 Origins"
- "Pete and Myka"
- "The Supernatural"
- Deleted Scenes:
- Episode Commentaries:
- Eureka Crossover Episode: "Crossing Over"
- Although this episode contains the Eureka episode "Crossing Over", it does not contain this season's Christmas special "Secret Santa", which was instead included on the DVD set for Season Three.
- Region 1: June 28, 2011
- Region 2: September 19, 2011