For Secret Service Agents Pete Lattimer and Myka Bering, what began with an assignment to the middle of nowhere actually led them to a world of endless wonder. And though Warehouse 13 might be closing its doors, our team is going out with a bang! Paracelsus seizing control of the Warehouse, the team getting trapped in a telenovela, and a renaissance faire run amok are only the beginning, as the Warehouse crew tackles earth-shattering missions with supernatural artifacts, wild paranormal activity, and history-changing time travel. But whatever the future holds for the team, one thing is certain: they'll always be family. Join Warehouse 13 for one last adventure in the fifth and final season of this remarkable series.
- Warehouse 13: Behind the Shelves
- Episode One (actor and character general overview)
- Episode Two (stunts, special effects, and "shm'acting")
- Episode Three (script, writing, and acting)
- Episode Four (locations, sets, and costumes)
- Episode Five (concept art, set design, and props)
- Episode Six (showrunner Jack Kenny and the series finale)
- Bonus Episode (unused ideas and Leena's death) (DVD exclusive)
- Gag Reel
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Episode Commentaries:
- As the shortest season, this DVD set includes the fewest discs.
- This set incorrectly names "Secret Services" as "Secret Service".
- This is the first (and as the final season, only) set since Steve Jinks' introduction in Season Three to feature him on the front cover.
- The back cover of this set depicts Claudia Donovan in her usual attire, but with her hair and makeup styled the way she looks as Caretaker in "Endless".
- Region 1: May 20, 2014.