The team continues their attempt to capture Paracelsus before he achieves immortality. Myka seems to be losing her battle with cancer. Steve learns that Artie has been hiding life-changing information from the rest of the team.
- Eddie McClintock as Pete Lattimer
- Joanne Kelly as Myka Bering
- Saul Rubinek as Artie Nielsen
- Allison Scagliotti as Claudia Donovan
- Aaron Ashmore as Steve Jinks
Special Guest StarEdit
Special Appearance byEdit
- Genelle Williams as Leena
- Anand Rajaram as Dr. Trachtenberg
- Catherine Fitch as Maggie
- Andrea Grant as Lucy
- Juan Carlos Velis as Med Center Security Officer
- Mike Kirby as Dakota Hospital Surgeon
- Melissa Kramer as Dakota Hospital Nurse
- Gavin Hope as Hapless Tourist
Artifacts and Gadgets FeaturedEdit
- Hippocrates' Fibula - Helpful in mole removal, implied to have healing powers when mixed with another artifact.
- John Logie Baird's Scanning Disk - Used (Along with the Caretaker Ribbon) to send the energy from the Ribbon to Paracelsus and disconnect his connection to the Warehouse. Facilitates the transfer of electromagnetic energy through any medium. Used in 1926 for the world's first demonstration of the live transmission of moving images.
- Caretaker Ribbon - Used to break and.or transfer a Caretaker's connection to the Warehouse.
- Hua Tuo's Scalpel - Removes impurities from the body.
- 16th Century Ear Trumpet - Works in tandem with a smaller version of the ear trumpet much like a CB radio. Allows user to speak into the smaller trumpet and communicate over great distances without actually being present. Used by Paracelsus to trick Pete and Myka.
- Copper Bowls of Life and Death - See episode 19 of season 4.
- Philosopher's Stone - Using it with Petrified Wood from the region of Turkey can allow person smelling smoke to become immortal.
- Janus Coin - Though not used in this episode, it was shown in a flashback being used on H.G. Wells. It separates the wielder's consciousness from his/her body.
- Wooden Spoon - Origin and exact effect(s) unknown. Used by Paracelsus in a deleted scene while Pete was chasing him. He snapped the spoon in half and put the pieces in the hand of a bystander, paralyzing them with a painful full-body wave of electricity that lasts until neutralization. It it's uncertain if the spoon had this effect or a different effect when hole as it did not affect Paracelsus when held, and only seemed to activate after being handed to another person; or if the electricity was a side effect of being broken, though if it were considered destroyed it would have lost its powers, which it seemingly did not.
|“|| Pete: Myka, I don't want you to leave me. Okay, I just, I, I got a thing about that and I am--|
Myka: I know you do (Pete crying) I know. Look I am not going anywhere
- The song that plays as the team is fleeing the warehouse is No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine.
Trailer and Sneak PeekEdit
|Warehouse 13 : Season 4|
|#01 "A New Hope"||#06 "Fractures"||#11 "The Living and the Dead"||#16 "Runaway"|
|#02 "An Evil Within"||#07 "Endless Wonder"||#12 "Parks and Rehabilitation"||#17 "What Matters Most"|
|#03 "Personal Effects"||#08 "Second Chance"||#13 "The Big Snag"||#18 "Lost & Found"|
|#04 "There's Always a Downside"||#09 "The Ones You Love"||#14 "The Sky's the Limit"||#19 "All the Time in the World"|
|#05 "No Pain, No Gain"||#10 "We All Fall Down"||#15 "Instinct"||#20 "The Truth Hurts"|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.