Notes from Breakdown
Some notes from the Breakdown episode that I hope to write up in an overall review of Artie's system:
- Artie's computer system controls internal alarms as well as outside security.
- Claudie installed backup terminals to the computer in the aisles of the warehouse in case of emergency.
--Kodia 15:45, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Wouldn't the backup terminals be Claudia's computer system? Besides, the artifact "Artie's Computer System" is in reference to the machine itself, not what is run by the machine... felinoel ~ (Talk) 23:12, October 5, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't see the difference, to be honest. They're more like failover systems. I got the impression from the episode that Claudia just called them "backup" not because they literally backed them up because they were more easily accessible from the bowels and depths of the Warehouse. They were more of a timesaver, and extended the usefulness of Artie's system by giving it further reach. They don't operate independently but are an integral part of the whole, much like terminals connected to a central server.--Kodia 23:30, October 5, 2009 (UTC)
- This article isn't about anything right now as there's no information in it, so I don't see how you can say that the article is about the tower and monitor. There's no tower we've seen so far that I know of. And while I understand your logic, I believe we'll have to agree to disagree on this point.--Kodia 10:23, October 6, 2009 (UTC)
Wow what great Real World info! If we could link to the original post, that would be perfect.--Kodia 01:12, October 22, 2009 (UTC)