- For an alphabetic list of all agents, see the Warehouse Personnel category.
The following characters have worked or currently work for the Warehouse:
Agents are employees of the Warehouse tasked with collecting artifacts and protecting both the Warehouse and the world at large. Agents are recruited for particular traits deemed useful to the Warehouse and its work, be they talents, skills, or preternatural abilities. Only legal citizens of the Warehouse's current home country can be recruited as Agents, and are presumably automatically retired should it ever move to a new host country.
All Agents are approached personally by the current Caretaker of the current Warehouse and offered transport and directions to its location (with the exception of Claudia Donovan). Some Agents must go through a period of apprenticeship before they are officially recognized as such, as was the case for H.G. Wells and Claudia Donovan. Sometime soon after recruitment, all Warehouse employees must make a signature statement on film, where a record is created of the employee agreeing to work for the Warehouse whilst understanding the inherent risks it presents.
The following personnel currently work for the Warehouse as gatherers of artifacts:
- Arthur Nielsen – Formerly only an agent; Now functions as supervisor who still does field work.
- Claudia Donovan - Current agent; Promoted from apprentice; Future Caretaker.
- Myka Bering - Current agent; Formerly left the Warehouse; Now rejoined.
- Peter Lattimer - Current agent.
- Steve Jinks - Current agent; Formerly deceased; Now resurrected.
Other Agents Edit
- Adam Maddox - Future agent of Warehouse 13 in the 2060s.
- Brady Miller - Hopeful future agent of Warehouse 13; Nephew of former agent Hugo Miller.
- Jenny - Future agent of Warehouse 13 in the 2060s.
- Raymond - In an alternate timeline where Pete had never been born; Not employed in main timeline.
- Sandra - In an alternate timeline where Pete had never been born; Not employed in main timeline.
The following personnel used to work for the Warehouse and have stopped doing so for a variety of reasons. Their status is either alive or unknown:
- Agent Abbott - Present in 196_, first initial illegible; Collected the Incendiary Pedal Fire Engine.
- Abe. Mortisson - Present in 1921; Collected an unknown artifact.
- Alice Morris - Term illegible; Collected a Steel Lunch Box.
- Andrew Read - Past agent; currently MIA, last known location was Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Bernie Arkweir - Present in 1948; Collected Chuck Yeager's Favorite LP.
- Agent Brant - Stated that the Telegraph from Telegraph Island (or Telegraph Island itself) had not affected anyone since the end of the British Empire; whether they were an agent of Warehouse 12 or Warehouse 13 is unclear.
- Buck Mendell – Present in 1939 and 1944; Collected Birmingham Badgers' Underwear, Philo Farnsworth's Transmutational Three Dimensional Camera/Projector, the Hopi Hallucinating Gourd, the O'Jaffrey Invisible Infant Chair, the Video of the Reilley Tests the Skowhegan Frosting Lantern, and the Funeral Bugle of Bolivar.
- C. Bland - Present in 1957; Collected the Beauty Kit of L_ McGuire. May have been related to agent W. K. Z. bland.
- Dave Arbuckle - Present in 194_; Collected the Canister of Inconsolability.
- D. Benjamin - Present in 1926; Collected Horace Westlake Frink's Bronze Baby Shoes.
- D. Gidebottham - Present in 1972; Collected Mrs. Findlay's Chilling China and the Emotional Avalanche Skiers.
- E. Averson - Present in 1927; Collected Howard Carter's Coffee Pot; Presumed deceased.
- Ferdinand Roggersin - Present in 1908; Collected the Shackleton Expedition Sardines.
- Fishings - Worked alongside with Artie, MacPherson and possibly Hugo.
- Gladys Philbison - Present in 1933, 1944, and 1953; Collected a Blue Porcelian Teapot, Silver Thimble, and Wind-Up Tin Toy Rooster respectively.
- Gus - Present in 1961, possibly present after 1978; presumed deceased. Known to have been assigned to look for Man Ray's Camera in 1961.
- Gwyn Bartholemew Stiles - Present in 1921; Collected Tyndale's Infinite Lathe.
- Hardy O'Shearn - Present in 1977, surname illegible; Collected the Party-Crashing Chandelier.
- Helena G. Wells – Former agent of Warehouse 12; voluntarily bronzed. Later debronzed by James MacPherson and went rogue. Briefly reinstated at Warehouse 13 before going rogue again. Arrested and incarcerated by the Regents; consciousness and body reunited. Initially killed in the destruction of the Warehouse; revived with the Warehouse in the current timeline. Now retired with "civilian" status.
- H.K. Tsu - Present in 1962; Collected Wu Huanwen for Bronzing.
- Hugo Miller – Originally retired from insanity, has since recovered.
- I. Gustavsen - Present in 1934; Collected Bonnie Parker for Bronzing.
- Agent Jiverly - Present in 1914; Collected Max Wertheimer's Zoetrope.
- Kevin Turner - Past agent; currently MIA, last known location was Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Captain M. Buchanan - Present in 1948; Collected the Easter Island Conch.
- Mark Thomson - Past agent; currently MIA, last known location was Los Angeles, California.
- M. D. Grouper - Present in 19_3; Collected an illegible artifact.
- Merle Drummond - Present in 1917 and 1957; Collected the Route-Repeating Shoes and the Smythe Displacing File Box respectively.
- Merle Vennuto - Present in 1962; Collected the Original Sticky String.
- Michael Plant - Past agent; currently MIA, last known location was Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- M. J. Ryan - Term illegible; Collected a Golden Compass.
- M. M. Bellamy - Present in 1900, 1911, and 19_1; Collected George Washington's Shaving Brush, Airbrushes from Disney Studios, and the Tall Brush respectively.
- M. Whistler - Present in 1974 and 1978; Collected Asneboro Angela's Record Player, the Forpulator of Unusual Desire, Willie Lomax's Suitcase, an illegible "Missionary" artifact, Voodoo Vera's Needlepoint, the Lampshade of Psychic Power, and Tito Puente's Original Studio Master of "Oye Como Va" respectively.
- N. Coonarewammy - Present in 1947; Collected Babe Ruth's Baseball Bat and the Carbondale Oppressing Iron. Surname may also be "Coonarewarry", "Coonaraswamy", or "Coomaraswamy".
- N. Raumm - Present in 1947; Collected the Golden Rope, Sitka Stephenson's Saddle,
- P. Saunderson - Present in 1914; Collected H.G. Wells for Bronzing.
- Rudy Braun - Past agent; currently MIA, last known location was New York (City), New York.
- S. Brennan - Present in 1960; Collected Vera Renczi for Bronzing.
- S. Pocklinton – Present in 1925; Collected Houdini's Wallet; Presumed deceased.
- S.P. Herzog - Present in 1911; Collected Huseyin Hilmi Pasha for Bronzing.
- Steve Wolff - Present in 1978; collected the Stuttering Radiophonic Tuner and Vic's Amnesiatic Videotapes.
- Agent Sweetwood - Term and status unknown; Known to have had a run-in with a music box artifact.
- Theo. Cotton - Present in 1959; Collected George P. Metesky for Bronzing.
- Timothy F- - Present in 1962, surname illegible; Collected the Children's Sleighs.
- Vanessa Calder - Now the Warehouse Doctor.
- Agent Will- - Present in 1975; Collected the Green Ring.
- W. K. Z. Bland - Present in 1969; Collected the Emerald Bow and Arrows, N_leson's Formula TFX33, Mikal's Thought-Nesting Dolls, and the Overcoats of 'D' Company.
Deceased Agents Edit
The following personnel have died and as such no longer work for the Warehouse, or are unlikely to have survived to modern day:
Warehouse 8 Edit
- Giovanni Donato Magraido - (Incorrectly stated to be) present in 1607; Collected Leonardo da Vinci's Gargoyle.
- As Warehouse 8's reign ended in 1517, and 1607 falling within the reign of Warehouse 10, Magraido is considered an agent of Warehouse 8, but is not considered to have been active by 1607.
Warehouse 9 Edit
- Female Warehouse 9 Agent - Arrested Paracelsus; presumed deceased.
- Lisa Da Vinci - Warehouse 9 agent; Leonardo DaVinci's Grandaughter; presumed deceased.
- Male Warehouse 9 Agent 1 - Arrested Paracelsus; presumed deceased.
- Male Warehouse 9 Agent 2 - Arrested Paracelsus; presumed deceased.
Warehouse 11 Edit
Warehouse 12 Edit
- David Wolcott - Field partner of Helena G. Wells; assisted in the apprehension of Vincent Crowley and the prevention of the abuse of Joshua's Trumpet and Wells' Rocket in 1893, was killed by Dan Seavey during his raid of the HMS Avalon sometime after April 27th, 1914.
- Gaston Lefft-Hanover - Present in 1904; Collected the Gold Spike from the Trans-Continental Railroad.
- H. Berube - Present in 1907; Collected the De-Synchronizing Decoy and the Pangman Mountie's Hat.
- Mr. Kipling - Present in 1889; Known to have been rather jealous of Helena's exemplary talent as an agent even during her apprenticeship, and wrote rude verses on the walls as a result. May have been Rudyard Kipling.
- L. Flaubert - Present in 1875; Collected Hamed bin Muhammed al-Murjebi for Bronzing.
- Liam McShane - Present in 1889; Stunned by Caturanga when he was demonstrating his Stun Gun. Described as "always grumpy."
- Mercy Hanover - Present in 1878; Collected _na's Silencing Pram and Frisky Mitsie's Throw Rug.
- Morris Eartdole - Present in 1874; Annotated a transcription of a Warehouse 3 agent's report from the Ancient Archives, possibly attempting to identify an unidentified artifact.
- Vincent Crowley - Was killed when his own rocket launched him into the atmosphere, after he plotted against the Warehouse's relocation. Joined the Warehouse sometime prior to, and died, 1893.
- V. Prondl - Present in 1859; Collected the Legalese-Forcing Desk Lamp and the Soldotna Super Speed Skates.
Warehouse 13 Edit
- Jack Secord – Killed by the Spine of the Saracen on his last mission. Joined the Warehouse in 1955; Died around June 22nd, 1962.
- James MacPherson – Former agent who went rogue; killed by H. G. Wells after he repented of his betrayal and started to expose his plans. Joined the Warehouse on or sometime prior to April 30th, 1973; Died 2010 due to the acidic reaction of the Warehouse's painite with the chemicals in his blood.
- Rebecca St. Clair – Retired; then came back Spine of the Saracen for one last mission before she chose to die after one last meeting with Jack. Joined the Warehouse sometime prior to 1961; Died 2010 when her consciousness was lost when H.G. Wells' Time Machine lost power and could not bring her back to the present.
The following personnel work or have worked as supervisors of the Warehouse:
Warehouse 8 Edit
- Franz Steinbruck - Agent supervisor by 1517 (also served as protector of the Chinese Orchid).
- At the start of the Third Reich in 1939, Franz' descendants were afraid the Nazi regime would seize the Orchid, and moved it to a local mill hidden within a brick wall. There it was guarded by the current Steinbruck generation of Johan, Carl, and Anya Steinbruck.
Warehouse 12 Edit
- Caturanga - Agent supervisor by 1889.
Warehouse 13 Edit
- Meredith Shimm - Agent supervisor by 1944.
- Charlie Martin – Agent supervisor by 1961; Present in 1962.
- Arthur Nielsen - Agent supervisor by 2009 (Current).
- Jack - Agent supervisor by the 2060s.
The following personnel work for the Warehouse in some way other than the ways listed above:
- Abigail Cho - Warehouse psychologist and Keeper
- Leena – Warehouse associate
- Mrs. Frederic – Current Warehouse 13 Caretaker
- Mrs. Frederic's Sister - Original Caretaker of Warehouse 13; Died in the fire of 1898
- Paracelsus - Warehouse 9 Caretaker
- Taka – Warehouse Memory Proper
- Unnamed Courier- Regent's Courier
- Vanessa Calder - Warehouse doctor
- Miller - Member of Regent Security
- Mr. Jackson - Former head of Regent Security
- Mrs. Frederic's bodyguard - Took care of and protected Mrs. Fredric, though was more of a steward almost. He was killed when Artie used the Phoenix.
- Stanes - Member of Regent Security
- Adwin Kosan - Head of the Regents
- Benedict Valda – Formerly; now deceased (alive in Paracelsus Timeline); The expert on Warehouse 2
- Deb Stanley - Future Regent
- Jane Lattimer - Current Guardian
- Lok Archer – Formerly; now deceased.
- Mr. Keeler - Had access to a secret Regent library; now deceased.
- Phillip Petrov – Formerly Guardian; now deceased.
- Theadora Stanton – Formerly; now deceased.
- Regent 2
- Regent 4
- Regent 5
- Regent 6
- Regent 7
- Regent 8
- Regent 9
- Regent 10
- Regent 11
- Other unnamed Regents
- Housing/Residence Supervisor
- Warehouse Consultant
- Warehoue Doctor
Warehouse 13 Co-Builders/ContributorsEdit
- Albert Einstein - Designed the Warehouse's Expansion Joints.
- M. C. Escher - Co-constructor of Warehouse 13 ("The Artist"); Designed original Warehouse's ability to fold in on itself), constructed or inspired the Escher Vault.
- Nikola Tesla - Co-constructor of Warehouse 13 ("The Mad Scientist") ; Co-designed and supplied modern Tesla firearms with Helena Wells.
- Philo Farnsworth - Designed and supplied Farnsworth devices.
- Thomas Edison - Co-constructor of Warehouse 13 ("The Businessman").
These people are not technically members of the Warehouse (unless they are former members) but know about it and help them.